Services & Rates
- » Swedish Massage
- » Chair/table (area focus) Massage
- » Deep Tissue Massage
- » Hot Stone Therapy
- » Infant / child Massage
- » Pregnancy Massage
- » Geriatric Massage
- » Cancer/Oncology Massage
- » Cupping and Guasha
- » Vibration massage therapy treatment
Swedish Massage is a very relaxing and therapeutic style of bodywork. It combines oils or lotion with an array of strokes such as rolling, kneading, and percussion to help the body improve its circulation. The benefits of this type of bodywork are wide-ranging and include relief from aches and pains, decreased stress levels in the body, enhanced mental clarity, improved appearance, and greater flexibility.
Chair/table (area focus) Massage
Chair massage is a popular way of relieving stress and releasing tension right in your home or workplace. You receive your massage in a specialized ergonomic chair which I bring to your location. In addition to the usual health benefits of massage, another benefit of chair massage is that it is done over the clothing. With seated massage, you can avoid the discomfort and awkwardness that you may feel in disrobing for a traditional massage. Also, chair massage sessions are usually shorter than traditional massage, making it convenient enough to fit into your busy schedule.
Deep Tissue Massage
Deep Tissue Massage is a form of bodywork that aims to relieve tension in the deeper layers of tissue in the body. Deep Tissue Massage is a highly effective method for releasing chronic stress areas due to misalignment, repetitive motions, and past lingering injuries. Due to the nature of the deep tissue work, open communication during the session is crucial to make sure you don't get too uncomfortable. Keep in mind that soreness is pretty common after the treatment, and that plenty of water should be ingested to aid with the flushing and removal of toxins that will have been released from the deep tissue during the session.
Hot Stone Therapy
Hot Stone Therapy is a style of massage where heated stones are placed at specific sites on your body to deepen relaxation and promote circulation in your muscles. Muscles that are heated with these stones release tension and stress much more deeply and quickly than with a traditional massage. The overall experience is very relaxing, nurturing, and rejuvenating.
Infant / child Massage
Infant Massage is a style of bodywork designed specifically to promote the healthy development of your infant. Caring human touch is crucial for a healthy thriving baby, and the benefits of massaging your infant are potent and numerous. For example, many infants show improved growth and development of the brain and nervous system. Infant massage has also been shown to improve the quality of a baby's sleep, as well as strengthening their immune system.
Pregnancy Massage is a style of bodywork designed specifically for pregnant women. Pregnancy is a time when a woman's body endures tremendous stress due to dramatic physical and emotional changes. Using various techniques specially developed for the expecting mother, Pregnancy Massage helps release the pain and discomfort experienced throughout pregnancy. The benefits are profound, including emotional support, the relief of joint pain due to extra weight and postural imbalance, and improved breathing and relaxation.
Geriatric massage is a form of massage designed to meet the specific needs of the elderly. It helps to improve blood circulation, relieve pain, and also increase range of motion. If you are elderly, geriatric massage can help you maintain and improve your overall health, as well as regain certain physical functions that have been reduced due to aging. In addition, since the elderly don't typically receive enough physical touch, this massage can also help alleviate symptoms of loneliness or depression.
Oncology Massage is a special type of massage developed specifically for cancer patients. Cancer patients have unique needs which must be addressed to make sure that a massage is beneficial to their health. I focus my attention on creating a gentle, nurturing environment for you to relax into.
Cupping and Guasha
Oriental bodywork aims to restore and balance the flow of energy (Chi) throughout your body. It uses gentle hand and finger pressure along specific points and energy pathways (meridians) on your body to restore your body to full health. There are many forms of Oriental bodywork such as cupping, Tuina, and Guasha etc, but they all share a common foundation in Chinese Medicine. They simply differ in their use of specific techniques to balance your energy. I use cupping to release fascia by moving it along your body with various pressure. It can be relaxation or deep tissue. Also I use stationary cupping technique to increase blood flow and clear the stagnation of your blood in trouble areas for healing. Interested in self care to enhance your own health? contact me!
THESE CUPPING SETS AND HAND MASSAGE TOOLS CAN BE FOUND ON WWW.BUTTERCUPLIVINGS.COM
Vibration massage therapy treatment
- ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL MULTIFUNCTIONAL DEEP TISSUE VIBRATION MASSAGE THERAPY GUNS IN THE MARKET. It can out put up to 27kg / 60lbs of thrust that can penetrate the muscles and activate them. It has FIVE speed that is suitable for your need such as relaxation, fascia release, activate muscles, stress relief and deep therapeutic professional massage. It has EIGHT heads for different care for different muscle groups such as large muscles like calves, thigh, and hamstrings etc., or smaller muscles like flexors and extensors for forearms, trapezius, rhomboids, or erectors etc. Please refer to diagram for details.
- DESIGN FOR POWER AND CONVENIENCE -- Adjustable arm can exchange to three different positions. So, 90% of the body can be easily reached for full effect. Multi-grip handle design also creates comfortable ergonomic experience to reach areas that are difficult to massage. It is very comfortable to use for self-massage and very easy for muscles to take, which means that your body will not tighten up while you are doing it. YOU WILL BE TAUGHT HOW TO USE IT!
- ALSO, YOU CAN BUY IT FROM WWW.BUTTERCUPLIVINGS.COM IF YOU LIKE TO DO SELF CARE.