Services & Rates
- » New Client initial visit
- » Deep Tissue Massage
- » Cupping and Guasha (Skin Scraping)
- » Vibration massage therapy treatment
- » Movement Education
- » Myofascial Massage
- » Active and passive Stretching
New Client initial visit
At your initial visit, I will try my best to understand your life style such as type of work, daily activities, habits and postures. I will carefully go over your medical history, most importantly your surgeries, bone and joint disease, chronic disease etc. I will try to understand your short term or long term goals of the massage sessions. Then, I will explain my work style before I start the session.
It's very important that we communicate during your first massage session such as too much pressure, too deep or not deep enough etc. Everyone has a different level of pain tolerance. Also, everyone's body or muscles carry different levels of tensions. Muscle tensions are built during a long period of time but not within a day or two. When you feel the pain, most likely they have been there for years. So, I just want to say it's going to be painful when I touch them. I always like to joke with my clients " The pain is from your naughty muscles or inflammations but not from me" Don't worry, you don't have to be tough up. If I can get into the muscles deeper, the tensions will be gone quicker. In that case, I need to remind you that you will feel more sore for a few days. The best result is after those few days. You will feel the freedom of movements. Your will feel lighter. your body will definitely happier. If I can't get in deep enough, it will just take a few more times. That's all! It's all about you. Your comfort and healing is my priority. (If your body tends to have chronic inflammations at all times, please let me know. We will work differently and carefully to make sure you achieve your comfort level)
After the initial massage and evaluation, I will make a plan to help you heal your body with your mind.
Deep Tissue Massage
Deep Tissue Massage is a form of bodywork that aims to relieve tension in the deeper layers of tissue in the body. Deep Tissue Massage is a highly effective method for releasing chronic stress areas due to misalignment, repetitive motions, and past lingering injuries. Due to the nature of the deep tissue work, open communication during the session is crucial to make sure you don't get too uncomfortable. Keep in mind that soreness is pretty common after the treatment, and that plenty of water should be ingested to aid with the flushing and removal of toxins that will have been released from the deep tissue during the session.
Cupping and Guasha (Skin Scraping)
Oriental bodywork aims to restore and balance the flow of energy (Chi) throughout your body. It uses gentle hand and finger pressure along specific points and energy pathways (meridians) on your body to restore your body to full health. There are many forms of Oriental bodywork such as cupping, Tuina, and Guasha etc, but they all share a common foundation in Chinese Medicine. They simply differ in their use of specific techniques to balance your energy. I use cupping to release fascia by moving it along your body with various pressure. It can be relaxation or deep tissue. Also I use stationary cupping technique to increase blood flow and clear the stagnation of your blood in trouble areas for healing. Interested in self care to enhance your own health? contact me!
Vibration massage therapy treatment
- ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL MULTIFUNCTIONAL DEEP TISSUE VIBRATION MASSAGE THERAPY GUNS IN THE MARKET. It can out put up to 27kg / 60lbs of thrust that can penetrate the muscles and activate them. It has FIVE speed that is suitable for your need such as relaxation, fascia release, activate muscles, stress relief and deep therapeutic professional massage. It has EIGHT heads for different care for different muscle groups such as large muscles like calves, thigh, and hamstrings etc., or smaller muscles like flexors and extensors for forearms, trapezius, rhomboids, or erectors etc. Please refer to diagram for details.
- DESIGN FOR POWER AND CONVENIENCE -- Adjustable arm can exchange to three different positions. So, 90% of the body can be easily reached for full effect. Multi-grip handle design also creates comfortable ergonomic experience to reach areas that are difficult to massage. It is very comfortable to use for self-massage and very easy for muscles to take, which means that your body will not tighten up while you are doing it. YOU WILL BE TAUGHT HOW TO USE IT!
Movement education uses a custom-tailored approach to improving your body awareness and movement skills. Combining problem-solving, guided-discovery, and exploratory methods, this practice inevitably leads to a stronger connection between the mind and body, creating a more natural and graceful experience of movement and interaction with other people.
Myofascial massage is a technique used to treat injuries and discomfort, reducing pain and increasing range of motion. Myofascial massage differs from other types of massage in that it targets the fascia - the membrane surrounding muscles - rather than the muscle itself. Since fascia completely encases every muscle in the body, imbalances in the fascia can have serious effects on your range of motion and comfort level. While other forms of massage can overlook the fascia, myofascial massage focuses specifically on releasing tension in this important membrane.
Active and passive Stretching
Stretching correctly is essential to everyone. Especially, athletes, trainers, or any hard working bodies, please get the routine done right! So, it can improve your flexibility, stability, comfort and overall well-being. As you probably already know, stretching your muscles not only reduces your chance of injury, but also strengthens your tendons and improves your circulation. But sometimes when you are too tight, muscles don't go anywhere. Then, Pin and stretch is an other important technique.